Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 3: Photos & Flickr Thing: 5

I spent some time exploring Flickr and its features. I'm not sure how the "tags" work. I thought they might be similar to keywords to identify and search photos. I will try the spacing to locate what I've shared. I uploaded a photo that I took at school to experiment with for the thing.

I have been using Picasa all year at school with my school images. Most of my images include students so I use them for in library public relations for promoting library programming events. I also use the slideshow of images as a screensaver on my laptop so when giving lessons it reverts to students in the library.

On to mashups web hybrid aplications. And smugmug too.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we're glad you joined us for some summer 2.0 fun.

Your beautiful flower is a great way to welcome visitors to your blog.
Enjoy!
- Jackie S
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager