Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week 4: RSS & Newsreaders Thing: 9

I set up my account with RSS feeds for some of the award winning library blogs as well as others that interested me. I used GoogleBlog search, Technorati, Blog Pulse and Topic.net. I liked the view interface of Topic.net and the ability to enter a city, state and locate information quickly with that tool. I can't say that one is more confusing than another. I liked Feedster and will read about using the Feedwidget feature where content style can be matched to your blog. My blogline is http://www.bloglines.com/public/learningtrek/


2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Want your avatar to be thinner rather than stretched? Just go back into your "customize" "page elements" and edit your avatar. Play around a bit there.

learningtrek said...

I will try your suggestion. Although, my avatar might represents my "post vacation" persona.