Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 8: Online Application and Tools Thing 18: Zoho writer

Using Zoho writer I created a tentative calendar template to use. I tried to import the doc unsuccessfully. I decided in using Zoho Writer to change the language setting after learning of the possible options. Unfortunately, returning to the desired option isn't working and discerning the choices for FAQs hasn't addressed my needs. I also tried another area for posting issues but with no success.

The ability to access documents from anywhere is a plus. Having the choice of working online or off is a powerful tool. Zoho meeting would be advantageous for web conferencing and online meetings. The Zoho planner enabled me to make notes and write reminders for the upcoming week. In order to work on traditional desktop applications I need more play time for these free web-based options.

No comments: